You have 14 days from the delivery of your order to request an online return for any reason and a further 14 days to have the items collected by the courier.
The process is quick and simple and this service is totally free of charge: just click “Return request” in the appropriate section.
Please note that the item must be returned in exactly the same condition it was received: unworn, unwashed, and unaltered in any way, with all labels and accessories attached.
If you are not a registered user, you can ask for a return online. You will need:
• The order number
• The email address you used when making your purchase
If you are a registered user:
• Log in to your My Max Mara account
• Go to the “My Orders” section and click on “Returns” under the order containing the item you want to return
Complete your return by following these simple steps:
1. Click on “Return Product”
2. Choose a reason
3. Select the date and time you would like the item picked up. Make sure you choose a date that is within 14 days of when you activate the request.
4. Review the information in the summary
5. Click on Submit Request
We will send you an email with the Tracking Number. You can track your return from when your package reaches the GLS office in charge of shipments to our warehouse.
Your package will be given to our Quality Control Office who will check the state of your return and makes sure it complies with our returns policy. If successful, you will receive a confirmation email within a few days detailing the refund.
N.B. If you decide to return products from the same order at different times, you must start a separate return procedure for each request and comply with the instructions provided herein in each case.
The return can only be sent from the country where you received the order. If sent from a different country, it will be blocked by customs.
If you use a different courier, you must pay the delivery costs of your return. It is recommended to choose a delivery service that offers tracking, so you can follow every step of your return’s shipment.